The Board of Trustees of the Park City Area Lodging Association (PCALA) invite you to participate with us as a member.
The PCALA is a private non-profit organization, incorporated under the laws of Utah. The Active Voting Membership is open to any owner or general manager of a lodging service company or lodging corporate group in the Park City area. Associate/Allied Non-Voting Membership is open to any owner, general manager, or their designee of a business or entity that supports the goals of the PCALA.
The Lodging Voting Membership is open to any owner or general manager of a lodging service company. Associate Non-Voting Membership is open to any owner, general manager, or their designee of a business or entity that supports the goals of the PCALA.
- Lodging Membership ($375.00) – Is open to all owners and/or general managers of businesses whose main function, as a business, is to provide lodging to visitors in the Park City area. This category is restricted to owners and general managers. Lodging members may attend all twelve monthly member-meeting luncheons.
- Associate / Allied Non-Voting Membership ($420.00) - Is open to any owner, general manager, or their designee of a business or entity that supports the goals of the PCALA. Associate / Allied members may attend ten monthly member-meeting luncheons (two luncheons a year are reserved for lodging members only).
Membership dues will be pro-rated based on membership month start date. Membership dues include monthly luncheons for one person. Additional guests may attend monthly meetings at the rate of $30.00 pre-person. All members are invited to participate in Association functions, including socials and trade shows.
The Board of Trustees of the Park City Area Lodging Association (PCALA) cordially invite you to participate with us as a member of an association, whose whole aim is to provide communication and action between and on behalf of owners and general managers of lodging facilities in the Park City area.
General membership meetings are held monthly for all members on the first Wednesday of the month, at different facilities. Up to two meetings per year are restricted to Active lodging members only and are so designated by the Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees meets on the third Monday of the month at locations to be announced.
We urge you to join our fellow business associates; as we strive to serve our community better. Our philosophical operations manual consists of three simple, but universal goals, FRATERNITY, SERVICE, and KNOWLEDGE.
With the help of quality peer support we can ensure a better business climate in which to live and work within our community.
1. To foster fraternity among persons who, while they compete with each other in business, share common interests.
2. Distribute information among the membership, to keep all updated.
3. Provide knowledge through educational opportu-nities to their membership and its employees.
4. To make more available, goods and services to its membership, through interaction with suppliers.
5. Provide the membership with an organized voice to our city, county and state governments.
6. Foster close communication and support to its membership.
7. Foster close communication between other asso-ciations and organizations and the PCALA membership.
To be a member of the Park City Area Lodging Association tells your guests, suppliers and fellow businessmen that you subscribe to the highest ideals of hospitality service.