Board of Trustees Application
The Park City Area Lodging Association is governed by the Board of Trustees ("Board"). The Association is currently seeking applications for the Board. Each term is a three-year commitment effective the first of the year following appointment. Applicate must represent a PCALA Lodging member, hold the position of General Manager or the highest ranking office (Associate members are not eligible) and service is voluntary and without compensation.
The expectations of a Trustee are to:
- Interpret the organization’s work and values to the community, and promote the organization;
- Attend at least 75% of Member meetings (held monthly at 12:00p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month) and least 75% of Board meetings (held monthly at 3:00p.m. on the third Monday of each month), and attend other committee meetings and special events;
- Act in the best interests of the organization;
- Stay informed about what’s going on in the organization, ask questions, and participate in and take responsibility for making decisions on issues, policies and other board matters;
- Work in good faith with staff and other board members towards achievement of our goals.